Welcome to your home for your holiday or course!
Cloud Nine, our 45-foot yacht, is undoubtedly one of the best charter yachts in her class in the Ionian. She is fully-coded for commercial use, and sleeps up to 6 people in comfort in 3-4 cabins. She is based on the island of Lefkas in western Greece.
Fully legal and insured, and equipped with safety equipment far in excess of that required by her commercial coding, she boasts far more conveniences than the majority of charter boats.
She is also available for bareboat charter; the skipper should hold RYA Coastal Skipper or above, or have equivalent experience.
Click the images for an impression of life on board Cloud Nine
(Scroll down for full specifications)
Cloud Nine is one of the best commercial boats of her class in the Ionian, fitted out to a very high standard:
Cloud Nine is a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 44i, built in 2009, with 3 or 4 cabins and 2 heads (toilets).
Why 3 or 4 cabins? Because Cloud Nine is one of the very few yachts in her class to have a removable bulkhead in the forward cabin. This allows for either 2 single cabins – e.g. for teenage children or singles of the opposite sex – or one very large master double cabin.
Her huge galley offers 2 fridges and 2 sinks along with copious storage space.
Her large saloon table provides spacious seating for 6 people on brand new cushions upholstered with durable, wipe-clean fabric. Pelmet lighting creates a very cosy atmosphere after dark.
There are both 220V and 12V sockets in the saloon and in every cabin (x4).
Another unique offering is Wifi available on board (subject to usage limit i.e. no streaming).
She is fully kitted out with a full complement of domestic equipment such as:
- pressurised hot and cold water
- 2 heads with holding tanks, basins and excellent new showers
- crockery & utensils
- pots & pans
- 2-ring gas cooker with oven
- electric kettle for when on shore power
- bespoke wooden sink covers/chopping boards
- large & small cafetières
- duvet/bedlinen/2 towels for every person on board
- fans in every cabin and saloon
- bespoke cockpit cushions
- radio with Bluetooth connection, SD card reader, USB, aux input & cockpit speakers
- transom shower
- telescopic swim ladder
- snorkelling gear
- shore power cable
- hose pipe
- 4 x 125Ah domestic batteries
- solar panels totalling 260W for near self-sufficiency
Cloud Nine is equipped to make sailing her as enjoyable as possible. Her equipment includes
- Fully-battened main with stackpack & 140% furling genoa
- Cruising chute (optional extra on bareboat charter)
- Twin helms with full instrumentation on both sides
- Single-line reefing
- All lines led back to the cockpit
- Bow thruster
- Latest-generation chart plotter
- Bimini & sprayhood
- 25 kg Rocna main anchor with 80m of 10mm chain
- Remote-controlled electric windlass with chain counter
- Kedge anchor
- 3.4 m tender & 9.9 hp outboard
- Full-size dedicated chart table
- Bespoke bosun’s locker at the chart table
- Charts, pilot book, portland plotter, dividers, pencil, rubber
- Handheld compass, binoculars
- Feathering propeller with auto-adjusting pitch
- 70Ah engine starter battery
- Separate bow thruster batteries
- Spinnaker pole
- Gantry with integrated davits and outboard crane
Cloud Nine carries safety equipment far in excess of that required by her coding. This includes:
- VHF radio with DSC, built-in GPS and separate emergency battery
- 10-man liferaft
- Fire extinguishers: 2 x 3 kg in cockpit, 3 kg in saloon, 1 kg in each cabin
- Smoke alarms
- Gas leak detector
- Torch in each cabin
- Automatic gas-inflating lifejackets & lifelines for 6 guests plus 2 spares
- 6 x foam child lifejackets
- Danbuoy with light and flag
- 2 x horseshoe buoys each with floating light and drogue
- 18 m throwing line
- ISO 8729-compliant radar reflector
- Heavy-duty bolt croppers
- Full set of flares
- Storm jib
- 8 large fenders & 2 ball fenders
- LOA: 13.41 m
- Beam: 4.37 m
- Draft: 2.05 m
- Air draft: 19 m
- Fuel tank (x 1): 240 l
- Water tanks (x 2): 400 + 235 l
- Engine: 54 hp
- Holding tanks (x 2): 80 l each